Minimum Stay Requirements
Condos, Cottages and the JP Cabin – 3 night minimum stay over holidays; 2 night minimum otherwise.
Lodge Rooms – 2 night minimum during peak season and over holidays; no minimum during value season.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Campsites: ALL campsite reservations are paid 100% at time of booking and are non-refundable. You may move your reservation to another available date if we are contacted prior to 2 weeks (14 days) of your current reservation check-in date with a $25 change fee applied.
Lodging: ALL cancellations are subject to a $25 processing fee. IN ADDITION: Cancellations within 2 weeks (14 days) of check-in forfeit their deposit in full plus the $25 cancellation fee. If a guest fails to check-in on the scheduled arrival date the guest will be charged for their entire stay including tax.
You may opt to reschedule your reservation so long as it is more than 14 days from your arrival date and you may be billed an additional change fee of $25.
Facility rentals require a deposit of 100% of the rental fee in order to hold the event date & is non-refundable. This includes the Pavilion, Buddy’s Cave and any other space rented as an event facility. There will be no credits offered and once booked, dates cannot be moved unless approved by the Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch General Manager.
CHANGES OR MODIFICATION TO THE POLICIES:
Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch reserves the right to amend, modify, change, cancel, vary or add to these policies at any time without prior notice. Please check our website regularly for updates to the policies. Any modification to the policies that occurs before your departure is considered a part of your reservations agreement with us. A copy of these policies is available at the Office.
During your stay, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- You will need to bring you own shampoo, soap and other toilettes.
- Condos, Cottages and Lodges: Check-in: 4:00pm. Check-out: 11:00am
- Camper Cabins: Check-in is at 12:00pm (Summer) or 4:00pm (Winter). Check-out is at 11:00am
- Our units do not have telephones (AT&T and T-Mobile cell phones get the best reception right at the Resort, other cell phones work nearby on higher ground), but there are telephones available in the restaurant and gift shop during normal business hours.
- Pets are allowed in our cabins & condos for a fee of $25 per pet, per night. We ask that all pets staying with us be kept on a leash when on our trails or grounds. Please bring a blanket for your pet to sleep on as they are not allowed on the furniture. Clean up after your pet. Never leave your pet in the room unattended. Poorly behaved pets will be asked to leave.
- All units are designated non-smoking.
- Our units are vacation rentals; maid service is not offered.
Please note that our parking areas are either gravel or dirt and access to some units may require climbing stairs or small inclines. We highly recommend that all guests come equipped with suitable hiking shoes and, if arriving after dark, a flashlight.