The stunning video below was created by our friend Lonnie Yarber at Zopho Sports. You need to view it full screen to really appreciated it.
OUR SUMMER ACTIVITIES
Looking for something exciting to do this summer? Check out our list below of everything there is to do at Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch, then contact us about camping or lodging options!
- 18 hole disc golf
- Hiking – View Hiking Trails Map
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding (contact into here)
- Corn hole
- ATV/dirt bike trails within 3 miles. ATV Rentals (available nearby)
- Bird-watching and nature photography
- Bonfire nightly Thurs – Sun (weather permitting) at our Ranch House Restaurant & Pub
ROCKY MOUNTAIN RETREATS
Rocky Mountain Wildlife
Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch is a 480 acre ranch boarding the 300,000 acre Roosevelt National Forest. We are located in a valley of the North Fork of the Cache la Poudre river. We are in the heart of Deer, Elk, Moose, and Bear Country. When you enjoy a stay with us, why not take a hike and see if can spot any of our wildlife neighbors.